Copying Beethoven (contd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srivele:

Shooting ends on Friday, then post-production begins in earnest. I am still hoping for a Christmas release. I'll keep you posted.
    Hi, SR. Do you mean the shooting will ends on next Firday? It's so exciting!!

Just wonder if you'll be in Budapest to share the special moment with the casts and crew.

Comment

Originally posted by OB:
      Hi, SR. Do you mean the shooting will ends on next Firday? It's so exciting!!

Just wonder if you'll be in Budapest to share the special moment with the casts and crew.

Shooting ends today. No, unfortunately I will not be there to thank everyone, but my heartfelt thanks do go out to the cast and crew, and to all of you on the site for making this such a rewarding experience. Now, on to post!

Comment

We should have our own wrap party since it was like we were there filming with them. Party at my house! You have to buy your own plane tickets, though!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainStigmata:
          We should have our own wrap party since it was like we were there filming with them. Party at my house! You have to buy your own plane tickets, though!

I'm in. Where do you live?

Comment

Shooting ends today. No, unfortunately I will not be there to thank everyone, but my heartfelt thanks do go out to the cast and crew, and to all of you on the site for making this such a rewarding experience. Now, on to post!

Thanks for all the many progress reports on this film. On time and on budget - great!! Hopefully post-production will go as smoothly as the filming. Christmas release - what a great present that would be. If you can and would be so kind as to keep us updated through post-production it would make the waiting easier.
            ... the melody lingers on.

Comment

Hey SR, any news about post-production?

Comment

Originally posted by OB:
                Hey SR, any news about post-production?

Just the usual. The first picture assemblage is coming together, and the music crew is putting together the sound track. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Can't wait for the trailer! =)
                  hi.

Comment

Just the usual. The first picture assemblage is coming together, and the music crew is putting together the sound track. I'll keep you posted.
                    Will there be anymore photos of Ed Harris/Beethoven or any other photographs from the movie released to magazines, etc. that you know of in the near future? Will this site be able to post some of the photos again soon?

------------------
                    'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
                      Will there be anymore photos of Ed Harris/Beethoven or any other photographs from the movie released to magazines, etc. that you know of in the near future? Will this site be able to post some of the photos again soon?

Given the actors' contracts, photos can be released only as they are approved by them. When and as that happens, I will try to post them here.

Comment

You many not be aware that this website http://www.movieweb.com/news/news.php?id=7687 is using the photos and script originally posted on this site!

------------------
                        'Man know thyself'
                        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Yes, it appears that not only did they 'borrow' the photos they also took the story line word for word from our site. Is this legal? I don't think so. We had to remove our photos, I think they should have to remove theirs (ours)! Although they did credit our website as their source.

------------------

Comment

Glad to know that the post-production is going smoothly, just wonder if the cast have been involved any part of post-production?

Comment

Originally posted by marian:
                              Glad to know that the post-production is going smoothly, just wonder if the cast have been involved any part of post-production?

I imagine that there will be some line-looping to be done by the cast, but I doubt they are involved to any great extent. They will move on to other projects, I suspect.

Comment

I imagine that there will be some line-looping to be done by the cast, but I doubt they are involved to any great extent. They will move on to other projects, I suspect.
                                Latest word is tha the first cut is about 20 percent done, with hopes for a full first cut in four weeks. I probably won't see anything until the end of the summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X