ANNOUNCEMENT: Down Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANNOUNCEMENT: Down Time

The recent down time was caused by a combination of server problems from my hosting company and the subsequent purchase of that hosting company by another that hopefully knows what it's doing.

Everything should hopefully be back to normal now. If you do notice any problems, however (with your account or with a thread or with the forum itself), please post them IN THIS THREAD.

Thanks

A big hearty welcome back and thanks to Chris for getting us back on track again!
    Unfortunately, I am having my usual problem with logging in as Amalie and my password is not being recognized.
    Sorry Chris, I always seem to encounter problems after the message board has been down, so for now I am , Amalie /Peaseblossom.

[This message has been edited by Peaseblossom (edited 01-23-2005).]

Comment

Bravo Chris! Thanks for getting us back from the brink of the Twlilight Zone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well with this new hosting company. Alles Gute!
      "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

OK, Amalie is back. I deleted "Peaseblossom" and your e-mail and password are set to whatever they were for "Peaseblossom." If you want to change them, you can do it through the "profile" link as usual.

Comment

Many many thanks to Chris for bringing the site back to life,perfect timing too,I just launched a new computer system. Hope we get a refreshing Rod offering soon so I can start my new Beethoven library.
          Excellent work Chris ,glad to be back with all of you.
          Muriel
          "Finis coronat opus "

Comment

Chris
            I found a new identity in Bona Nox since it's not possible to register my beloved Pastorali

I feel fine with Bona Nox, though I would be glad to be fixed up like peaseblossom, thanks anyway

Comment

Well done chris for getting us back in Beethoven Cyber Space. *grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Bona Nox:
                Chris
                I found a new identity in Bona Nox since it's not possible to register my beloved Pastorali

I feel fine with Bona Nox, though I would be glad to be fixed up like peaseblossom, thanks anyway
                OK, Pastorali is restored and Bona Nox is gone. Your password is the same as it was for Bona Nox.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
                  OK, Pastorali is restored and Bona Nox is gone. Your password is the same as it was for Bona Nox.
                  well..I used to be ruudp...but I can't log in anymore under that name...perhaps you'd help.

many thnx in advance,
                  Ruud

Comment

Chris,
                    Pastorali tells me in an email that he can't log on under either name now, and can't get hold of you to let you know. FWIW.
                    Gurn
                    Regards,
                    Gurn
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Oh now, yes it works! Thanks everybody
                      pastrl

Comment

Originally posted by Rudie:
                        well..I used to be ruudp...but I can't log in anymore under that name...perhaps you'd help.

many thnx in advance,
                        Ruud
                        Yes, sorry, I got your e-mail but wasn't able to get to it right away.

Rudie is deleted and ruudp is back with the same password as you used for Rudie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
                          Yes, sorry, I got your e-mail but wasn't able to get to it right away.

Rudie is deleted and ruudp is back with the same password as you used for Rudie.
                          thnx a lot...and as for the name steve I meant peter:S:S:S...it was quite early:s...still a dumb mistake to make

Comment

Working...
                          X