I'm real excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm real excited

Hello all, I jsut this forum and glad to bre associated with you all.

We'll be performing Beethoven's 9th this weekend with a full symphony ochestra and choir and I'm real exicted cos I'm in the choir

I'm sure it will be a great experience - welcome to the forum and let us know how the concert goes.

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

cool! I just founds out yesterday that my local Symphony Orchestra (that would be the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra) will be performing the 9th symphony in June. I'm excited to see it (I've never seen it performed live).

Comment

It is truly a wonderful piece of music Enjoy!

------------------
        Love from London
        Love from London

Comment

Hello .
          And I am glad to finding some man who can be excuted of Beethoven.
          When we want to listen to Beethoven we shouldnt think about any think except love.pure love.
          Originally posted by ipo633:
          Hello all, I jsut this forum and glad to bre associated with you all.

We'll be performing Beethoven's 9th this weekend with a full symphony ochestra and choir and I'm real exicted cos I'm in the choir

Comment

Isn't the ninth symphony about more than love? I think it was Mahler who said that he tried to put the whole world into a symphony. I think Beethoven came close to doing that in this symphony. Parts of it are about love, but parts of it scare the ___ out of me! There are many conflicting elements in this work are there not?!

Comment

Working...
            X