Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lindegard View Post
    Beautiful work, Aeolian Harp!
    Thank you Lindegard, and for your sharing of your concert experience.
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
    Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

I have Pianco Concerto N° 4 coming up in June, with the Berliner, Rattleand Krystian Zimerman performing, comes with a Dutch new piece, some Elgar and Dvorak.
      PC 4 is my favourite one of Beethoven's series. The end of the slow movement kills me, every time again.... sublime.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Gans View Post
        I have Pianco Concerto N° 4 coming up in June, with the Berliner, Rattleand Krystian Zimerman performing, comes with a Dutch new piece, some Elgar and Dvorak.
        PC 4 is my favourite one of Beethoven's series. The end of the slow movement kills me, every time again.... sublime.
        I've just been listening to Zimerman play the 4th. Fantastic. You are very fortunate to be able to see this live!

Comment

OMG!! ALL BEETHOVEN'S SYMPHONIES PLAYED IN JUST 2 WEEKS AT THE LIVERPOOL PHILHARMONIC HALL THIS YEAR!!!!!!

My friend and I are going to see the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th, and opus 131 string quartet, and Bach's The Art of Fugue ( we saw that the other year but want to see that again..)

Also lots more Bach- partitas and cello works- there's a lot of Bach this coming season.
          Last edited by AeolianHarp; 05-19-2016, 12:30 PM.
          Ludwig van Beethoven
          Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
          Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

Working...
          X