No announcement yet.

Xmas menu 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood , I hope you and yours will both be feeling better soon.
    Best wishes for Christmas and 2013.

Last edited by Megan; 12-24-2012, 11:38 AM.
    🎹

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
      Hollywood , I hope you and yours will both be feeling better soon.
      Best wishes for Christmas and 2013.

Thank you for the well wishes Megan. At least my eyes seem to be better. This cough from hell is still hanging in there and I guess I'll have to see my GP if it doesn't get any better by next week.

Happy Holidays to you too.
      "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post
        An astonishing, throwaway remark about your wife, Phil! Does she read your posts on this forum? If so, I might suggest concealing them much as I would a mistress!...
        You're quite right, PDG. As a hen-pecked, spineless fellow this is my only outlet. Why else did you think I changed my name? Not that this will fool my Ayran supervisor. I am doomed.

Comment

Hollywood, how do you make your husband's potato salad, which is nothing like American potato salad?

Comment

Originally posted by susanwen View Post
            Hollywood, how do you make your husband's potato salad, which is nothing like American potato salad?
            Good question. I have never watched him make it other than that he uses a special kind of potato called Kipfler. Kipfler potatoes are a type of potato native to Austria and Germany. The most unusual feature of kipfler potatoes is their shape. I think my husband's receipe is from his grandmother and other than that he is not revealing much else about what goes into it.

Anyway, here's what Kipfler potatoes look like:

"God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Working...
            X