Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for the best Beethoven's experts !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for the best Beethoven's experts !

Hi guys !
    I fell really bad !
    I've found a piece of music, it is beautiful, but i can't find where does it come from. It's name is Kaikou/Encounter, it's from an anime called Zetsuen no Tempest. After some researches, i found that the OST came from beethoven, mainly the Tempest sonata, but i can't find -in any way- the original beethoven's piece of work (piano)..
    If you guys can help me, i'll be greatful !
    Thanks a lot !

I youtubed it, and this is indeed Beethoven's Tempest sonata, but the track "Encounter" that you're talking about doesn't sound like anything from Beethoven that I have heard. It's a nice piece, but it's probably originally composed for the anime.

Comment

I am.. pretty sure it's not composed for the anime. It is said that the composer took parts from beethoven's sonata and arranged in, tomake it suitable for the anime.. Maybe it's not from Tempest's sonata, i wouldnt mind listening to every piece of Beethoven, not at all, but being focused on a specific instant is kinda hard lol..

Comment

It could be that the composer took inspiration from Beethoven's Tempest, but that isn't an arrangement of any of Beethoven's work that I know of. Michiru Oshima has composed soundtracks for numerous anime, this one included, why do you not think this is an original piece?

Comment

Working...
        X