Comedy Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philip View Post
    You didn't, Bonn did. Never mind. What about the YouTube link? Surely, a musical overview of the last 400 hundred years in about 9 minutes beats you hands down, nicht war?
    Very good, but not quite 400 years - it started with J.S.Bach, nicht wahr??
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Nah, you did tempt me back, I just didn't want to give you (shared) credit. I am doing so now. What about the piece that features in the link I gave above? I found it a great piece of entertainment. Now don't you go and tell me that you didn't "appreciate" their take on Beethoven...

Comment

Nah, you did tempt me back, I just didn't want to give you (shared) credit. I am doing so now. What about the piece that features in the link I gave above? I found it a great piece of entertainment. Now don't you go and tell me that you didn't "appreciate" their take on Beethoven...
        It was very clever and amusing, like yourself!
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
          It was very clever and amusing, like yourself!
          Well, if you're being tongue-in-cheek I'll see you in Hades. If not, who shall I make the cheque out to?

Comment

A few Christmas tips.

Make out your Chopin Liszt early before Debussy season, when you have time to check out Verdi good bargains are, can still get gifts Faure good price, not have to Handel large crowds and have time to give Bach things you decide you don't want.

Last edited by Megan; 12-07-2011, 07:01 PM.
            🎹

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
              A few Christmas tips.

Make out your Chopin Liszt early before Debussy season, when you have time to check out Verdi good bargains are, can still get gifts Faure good price, not have to Handel large crowds and have time to give Bach things you decide you don't want.

Excellent advice Megan!
              'Man know thyself'

Comment

There are no females in heaven. Here's biblical proof!

Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:1
                And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven, as it were for half an hour.

🎹

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
                  There are no females in heaven. Here's biblical proof!

Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:1
                  And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven, as it were for half an hour.

Oh no that means John cage's 4'33 is repeated at least 6 times!
                  'Man know thyself'

Comment

See, it's an inspired work!

Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ApIbDlk9Y[/YOUTUBE]
                      Last edited by Megan; 12-17-2011, 05:10 AM.
                      🎹

Comment

A string walked into a bar and climbed up onto a stool. The bartender came over and said,"Hey you! We don't serve strings in here. Get out!" The string got down and went outside where he wound himself up into a tight ball and rubbed himself back and forth on the rough concrete. Then he went back into the bar and climbed up onto the stool again. The bartender immediately said, "Aren't you the string who was in here a minute ago?" The string said, "No, I'm afraid not."

Comment

i just thought of one that is cracking me up:

Q: What is the difference between a countertenor and a sopranist (male soprano)?
                          A: One has a tiny bit of masculinity left!
                          Last edited by Preston; 01-20-2012, 08:23 PM.
                          - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

im not trying to brag on my own joke, but somebody has to think that is funny? or is it that bad? im confused now. i thought it was quite a good one.
                            - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

You know how certain musicians' stage gestures can annoy us (Nigel Kennedy, Ling Lang...), so here's a 'cellist who's a pretty good impersonator. Check it out!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5TQ...eature=related

Comment

You know how certain musicians' stage gestures can annoy us (Nigel Kennedy, Ling Lang...), so here's a 'cellist who's a pretty good impersonator. Check it out!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5TQ...eature=related
                                Thanks for that; I needed a good laugh this morning. Currently I do not have the sound turned on, so it's really quite funny to watch that way. Yo Yo Ma was probably the funniest to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X