Comedy Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Q: Why was the transistor disqualified from the olympics?

A: He was caught doping!

Thank you and goodnight.
    I don't understand this either. My best guess is that 'transistor' means 'trans-sister' and 'doping' means 'cross-dressing', or something??...
    But this never stopped Princess Anne...

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
      PDG has failed to deliver on his promise : the Eiffel Tower ?
      Well, the idea is that just like with golf, the French are useless at war! So.....

the Eiffel Tower came into being because one day the French found a lot of scrap metal lying around, and decided NOT to build a battleship. Ahem...

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
        Whilst on the Japanese 'theme' :

Japanese tourist in London, very annoyed at the daily changes in the Yen-Pound Sterling exchange rate :

Japanese tourist, to bank cashier : "Why evvy time I come here the rate different?"
        Bank cashier : "Fluctuation."
        Japanese tourist : "Fluck you too, European!"
        My mate, Godzilla, will fry you for this, Philip!...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I know he has gone to bed but how much sleep does he need?????
          Mike, I need far more than the recommended eight hours to maintain my Dan Dare-ish good looks. I require the finest masseuses (blondes have the surest touch), the best mud packs money can buy, and a solid 23 hours a night kip. zzzzzzzzzz......

Comment

"Doping" in my joke refers to "blood doping", which is boosting the number of red blood cells in the body's circulation. It is used to enhance althetic performance in sporting events. This is illegal and they test for it; if you are found doing it, you are disqualified.

"Doping" is also the process of introducing impurities into a pure semiconductor in order to control its electrical properties. This process is part of how transistors are manufactured.

Comment

"Doping" is also the process of introducing impurities into a pure semiconductor in order to control its electrical properties. This process is part of how transistors are manufactured.
              Darn! Of course! Why didn't I think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post
                Mike, I need far more than the recommended eight hours to maintain my Dan Dare-ish good looks. I require the finest masseuses (blondes have the surest touch), the best mud packs money can buy, and a solid 23 hours a night kip. zzzzzzzzzz......
                Nah, I have the perfect massage for you. Allow me to don my Doc Marten's.

Comment

"Doping" in my joke refers to "blood doping", which is boosting the number of red blood cells in the body's circulation. It is used to enhance althetic performance in sporting events. This is illegal and they test for it; if you are found doing it, you are disqualified.

Semiconductors, you say? What, do they conduct Beethoven at half speed, or only give half of the necessary gestures to the orchestra?

Comment

Chris, respectfully, please never consider a career in stand-up...

Comment

Hm...that joke killed at the office.

Comment

We don't believe you!

Comment

Oh god you guys got me good! LMAO that is a good question philip.. hehehe Beethoven conducted on half speed, that would be funny to watch hehehe! *ROFL*

Ok I have a good one.. I'll give this joke to my best friend back in 12th grade. :-D (especially today is friday)

Q. Why the chicken DIDN'T cross the road??!!

...... Get it or Not sure?

A. Today is friday!!

If you still don't get it here it is:

Fried Chicken..

FRI - DAY!

HEHEHEHEAHAHA :-D
                          Last edited by Angel; 08-16-2008, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Angel : quite possibly the worst joke I ever heard. Worse than Chris's, worse than PDG.

Next !

Comment

Old fashioned telegram to PDG :

"Please. Stop."

Comment

*rolling on the floor laughing at philip*

I didn't came up with this joke!

Comment

Working...
                                X