"I like your Schenkerian E-flat major hearing of this work."

Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      "I like your Schenkerian E-flat major hearing of this work."

Hilarious!
      Theorists will have the last laugh.

Comment

Well I agree- the musical notes SHOULD be right!
        Ludwig van Beethoven
        Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
        Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

Heh...I came across this shirt at Amazon the other day...facepalm.

For some time Amazon carried one Beethoven themed t-shirt, with references to the Pathetique, I'd loved to have bought. Alas, it was sold only in XL. I wear medium. I hoped it would eventually appear in all sizes. Instead it disappeared all together. Such is life.

Comment

Originally posted by Decrepit Poster View Post
            Heh...I came across this shirt at Amazon the other day...facepalm.

For some time Amazon carried one Beethoven themed t-shirt, with references to the Pathetique, I'd loved to have bought. Alas, it was sold only in XL. I wear medium. I hoped it would eventually appear in all sizes. Instead it disappeared all together. Such is life.
            Here's one on Zazzle DP:

https://www.zazzle.co.uk/beethoven_p...96804995205094
            Ludwig van Beethoven
            Den Sie wenn Sie wollten

Comment

What does (Heathers are a cotton/poly blend), mean?
              ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Originally posted by AeolianHarp View Post
                That one's okay, better than a good many, but not overly special. After reading your reply I searched again for the shirt I was interested in. Finally found a reference to what I believe is/was it, though the coloring of this shirt is not anywhere near as good as what I recall when it was offered on Amazon. I suspect that it was at one time offered in a variety of shirt colors, at least one of which was much more flattering to the imprinted graphics. This picture doesn't contrast the graphics from the shirt well enough to for the former to be overly effective. Still, I'm fairly sure it is the same shirt graphics, just not well implemented enough to do it full justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Decrepit Poster View Post
                  That one's okay, better than a good many, but not overly special. After reading your reply I searched again for the shirt I was interested in. Finally found a reference to what I believe is/was it, though the coloring of this shirt is not anywhere near as good as what I recall when it was offered on Amazon. I suspect that it was at one time offered in a variety of shirt colors, at least one of which was much more flattering to the imprinted graphics. This picture doesn't contrast the graphics from the shirt well enough to for the former to be overly effective. Still, I'm fairly sure it is the same shirt graphics, just not well implemented enough to do it full justice.
                  That's a nice t shirt DP!
                  Ludwig van Beethoven
                  Den Sie wenn Sie wollten

Comment

Working...
                  X