No announcement yet.

Victory for Britain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's early days and I'm curious to see how this continues to unfold.

I'm a Yankee and I have mixed feelings about Brexit. England and Wales voted to leave but I feel for Scotland and Northern Ireland because they wanted to remain but were outvoted. Let's face it, England and Scotland have not been the best of friends throughout their history. It'll be interesting to see what Scotland and N. Ireland will do in the future. Time will tell...
    "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      It's early days and I'm curious to see how this continues to unfold.

I'm a Yankee and I have mixed feelings about Brexit. England and Wales voted to leave but I feel for Scotland and Northern Ireland because they wanted to remain but were outvoted. Let's face it, England and Scotland have not been the best of friends throughout their history. It'll be interesting to see what Scotland and N. Ireland will do in the future. Time will tell...
      With that nutjob Nicola Krankie governing Scotland I feel sorry for them- she went running to the EU who told her to do one lol. They need to get rid of her pronto.

Next Cameron tried to blame President Putin for the leave result, when Putin said nothing- Putin must think our ex PM a right tool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-result.html

Scotland and NI know deep down they'd be far better off staying with us and forging a free independent Great Britain than go down the sinking ship that is the EU.
      Last edited by AeolianHarp; 06-26-2016, 11:42 AM.
      Ludwig van Beethoven
      Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
      Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

You are spot on AeolianH.
        The next worrying thing now is the Merkel is begging for the UK to think again.
        🎹

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
          You are spot on AeolianH.
          The next worrying thing now is the Merkel is begging for the UK to think again.
          She can get lost as well. The vote was to leave and leave we will!
          Ludwig van Beethoven
          Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
          Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

Working...
          X