Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning

Good morning all.

Last edited by Megan; 12-27-2015, 07:44 AM.
    ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Good morning Megan - beautiful picture, you can't have taken this today I presume? - it's grey and windy here in the south!
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Same here Peter, very grey and the garden is sodden!
      The picture from the internet is similar in part to the walk we went on yesterday. About 5 miles there and back! Also, the birds are still finishing off some stuffing and Christmas cake I put out for them.
      I feel sorry for those poor folks in the North of England suffering floods and ruined homes.
      Last edited by Megan; 12-27-2015, 08:49 AM.
      ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

The only good morning is an afternoon!

Comment

Those aren't blackbirds, are they? With temperatures perpetually below freezing here I see a lot of them recently. Beautiful picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano View Post
            Those aren't blackbirds, are they? With temperatures perpetually below freezing here I see a lot of them recently. Beautiful picture!
            They are crows. Plenty of them around where I live. They don't like people.
            Ludwig van Beethoven
            Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
            Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              The only good morning is an afternoon!
              Ha ha ha ha ha yes- been getting up early afternoon myself lately!

Well, why not- why get up at 8 am when there is no work to go and it's chilly outside the duvet?
              Ludwig van Beethoven
              Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
              Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

Originally posted by AeolianHarp View Post
                They are crows. Plenty of them around where I live. They don't like people.
                Right, I meant crows. Whenever I see them out there I keep thinking of that nursery rhyme that goes something like, "Four and twenty blackbirds", but they are still crows.

Comment

Beautiful picture!
                  'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
                  X