X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a male or female brain?

Do you have a male or female brain?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...prise-you.html

Read some of the comments from readers LOL!!!
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
    Doch nicht vergessen sollten

I don't know about parents being gentler with females as kids, thank God we weren't wrapped up in cotton wool, we had a great childhood playing just as rough and daring with the boys, cycle races, crossing the stream and falling in--I did a few times, climbing trees, hills and towers, there was an old tower where I lived, making fires at night up the woods and roasting potatoes. Snow ball fights in winter, etc.. We were outdoors more than in. We had a fantastic healthy childhood in Scotland. None of this sitting in front of computer games, and being glued to mobile phones.
    ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Sounds a great childhood Megan, and one that many children sadly don't have these days.
      Ludwig van Beethoven
      Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
      Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

Megan, sounds a lot like the kind of childhood that I and my sisters had. They were not afraid to get dirty, looking for bugs and stuff like that, and exploring around them. And when they were bad they got punished just as us boys did, as well. It was a very fun time overall.

Comment

My mum didn't get mad when I fell in a pigsty and lost my shoes in the mud, the pigs all ran away from me though as I scrambled back over the wall. The farmers wife gave me a pair one of their kids sandals to go home in. One day I tried to escape someone by stupidly climbing through a barbed wire fence and one of the barbs stuck in my leg. Mum cleaned patched me up when I got home.

‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Working...
          X