Flash Player not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Player not working.

I thought I fixed the problem, but only for a short while apparently then it breaks up.
    I recently bought a new hp Laptop/Notebook , with windows 8 , and IE11 , and flash player apparently pre installed, but flash player doesn't work on facebook or other sites such as the news. I just get a green screen.

I hope it isn't a browser issue, as I don't want Google Chrome, IE should support Flash Player. I have checked in Tools bar that Flash player is enabled and all that, but all I get is a green screen, the sound, and not the visual.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Megan; 02-24-2015, 06:26 AM.
    ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Can't help much with this one, not caring for (or using) either Windows 8 or Internet Explorer (I'm a Win7 / Firefox fan). One thing to do is check and see if the driver for your video subsystem is up to date. Also search and see if anyone else using your particular notebook model has similar issues.

Comment

I agree, Windows 8 is rubbish, but in this case I had not much choice without going into detail.
      I don't know how to check if the driver subsystem us up to date. Should be ok though because it is a new laptop.
      ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Working...
      X