• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megan View Post
    Oh one moment, I'll get my specs on.

Ok , it's, Wireless-N 300 Router,
    WNR 2000 v2.

Is that what you're asking?
    Here is what you should be looking for! Link

Careful what settings you change.. Your firewall probably is running, make sure you have a good security encryption running with a password protection on your routers signal. You want your encryption to be set to WPA/WPA2. Also make sure you change the default SSID (routers name) and change the default password!
    Last edited by Rocco; 08-22-2014, 06:32 PM.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Comment

Rocco, I read this on Bitdefender Wikipedia:
      The free version of Bitdefender do without the real-time protection of the paid versions and are therefore less suitable for computers and devices that are constantly connected to the Internet.

Though the auto scan and the virus shield are active when I check it on my pc.

I just don't get what Wikipedia is saying about the free version do without real-time protection. So I'm confused already.

Last edited by Megan; 08-23-2014, 08:22 AM.
      ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
        Rocco, I read this on Bitdefender Wikipedia:
        The free version of Bitdefender do without the real-time protection of the paid versions and are therefore less suitable for computers and devices that are constantly connected to the Internet.

Though the auto scan and the virus shield are active when I check it on my pc.

I just don't get what Wikipedia is saying about the free version do without real-time protection. So I'm confused already.
        Don't believe everything Wikipedia has to say.. that is just wrong. The free Bitdefender definitely is running real time.. nothing you have to worry about. I wouldn't recommend it to you to use if it wasn't.
        For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
          Don't believe everything Wikipedia has to say.. that is just wrong. The free Bitdefender definitely is running real time.. nothing you have to worry about. I wouldn't recommend it to you to use if it wasn't.
          Sure, I'll stick with it, Rocco.
          ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Working...
          X