Happy Snappy pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Snappy pictures.

Sunrise this morning. As the saying goes, Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning.

‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Shepherds' warnings? Shepherd's Pie and game meats in rich wine sauces I would say. The cold weather is pretty grim, I'll grant you, but there are compensations! I got a great new recipe (chorizo sausage and butter beans stew) that would help any shepherd in a blizzard... (and really a very economical dish). PM me for the recipe, Meegs (and others).

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
      Shepherds' warnings? Shepherd's Pie and game meats in rich wine sauces I would say. The cold weather is pretty grim, I'll grant you, but there are compensations! I got a great new recipe (chorizo sausage and butter beans stew) that would help any shepherd in a blizzard... (and really a very economical dish). PM me for the recipe, Meegs (and others).
      Well, I must say that stew sounds very tasty, any chance of giving us a picture of your culinary creation Don?

‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
        Well, I must say that stew sounds very tasty, any chance of giving us a picture of your culinary creation Don?
        Nah, Meegs, no snapshots, but the recipe (WORD doc) via PM if you want, with pleasure!

Comment

Sunrise this morning. As the saying goes, Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning.

Yes beautiful picture Megan, it was like that here too down in West Sussex this morning.
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
            Yes beautiful picture Megan, it was like that here too down in West Sussex this morning.
            Thanks Peter, the sky was much redder at one point, but by the time I got my camera ready it changed slightly brighter, I love watching the different hues of the sky as the sun rises. I hope you haven't been affected by the storms in your part of woods.

Comment

Nice photo!
              Ludwig van Beethoven
              Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
              Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

I hope you haven't been affected by the storms in your part of woods.
                No thankfully, just rather windy and cold yesterday - today looks calmer and a beautiful sunrise again.
                'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
                X