Saxophone Lung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saxophone Lung

'Saxophone Lung' Developed By Man Who Didn't Clean His Clarinet For More Than 30 Years

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...ru%2Bslider%2B

‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Well that's a new one to worry about, except I don't play clarinet! Still it raises the issue of musicians' health - violinists for example often have shoulder trouble and pianists can get bad back with poor posture.
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
      Well that's a new one to worry about, except I don't play clarinet! Still it raises the issue of musicians' health - violinists for example often have shoulder trouble and pianists can get bad back with poor posture.
      I'm not surprised pianists get bad-back problems - look at how Glenn Gould sat at the piano! My piano posture is world class, I'll have you know. We shall not talk about whether the cascade of notes are in the right order or even well executed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
        I'm not surprised pianists get bad-back problems - look at how Glenn Gould sat at the piano! My piano posture is world class, I'll have you know. We shall not talk about whether the cascade of notes are in the right order or even well executed.
        We won't even go there with 'Cellists!
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
        X