Looking for a fellow BSR user.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a fellow BSR user.

Somebody said here, perhaps Dicember last year, he could teach (whom?) how to download a youtube video. If Chris does not notice anything illegal and erases my post, someone could tell me who he was?
    Last edited by Enrique; 01-23-2013, 04:57 PM.

Originally posted by Enrique View Post
    Somebody said here, perhaps Dicember last year, he could teach (whom?) how to download a youtube video. If Chris does not notice anything illegal and erases my post, someone could tell me who he was?
    That might have been Preston. He will pop in and out every now and then but you might PM him.

Comment

Thanks, Sorrano. Before importunating him I look for his last posts in the Search facility. I can also search Megan, for I think he was the "recipient" of the poster. Of course, the audio in youtube is not high fidelity. One idea this gives me is to ask in a tech forum what's the quality of youtube audio. It surely depends on the uploader too.

Comment

Enrique, something like the link below is probably what you are looking for. It has high ratings and should be fairly easy to use. It can be used on pretty much any site that has a flash video.

Also, as for the sound quality, yes a lot of videos uploaded are not in HD but if you find one in HD that will give you good clarity.

http://download.cnet.com/YTD-Video-D...-10647340.html
        - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

Oh, very kind of you, Preston. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Enrique View Post
            I'm afraid I don't recall the post Enrique, but why do you need to know?
            Is there any other way we can help?
            ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Well, Megan, there being so many interesting recordings there in Youtube, and being sure somebody in the BRS forum spoke about the possibility of downloading them, I thought it would be nice to do so. But on second thought, I'll ask in an specialized forum (in that matter) so, no need to concern for you people, any more. And thank you, Megan, for asking.

Comment

Working...
              X