Can We Add Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can We Add Smilies

I don't want to go crazy with it but I was thinking of adding a beating heart or something like that. I'm not sure how to do it but I would figure it out. Thanks!

You can always just insert the image of any smilie you want, from anywhere on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      You can always just insert the image of any smilie you want, from anywhere on the Internet.
      Oh, ok. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by haydnguy View Post
        Oh, ok. Thanks!
        Megan is the expert on those!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Yes fine, but why can't you add just a few more to your basic collection so that we don't have to go searching?
          Perhaps it is that you don't know how to add more, I find it tricky on my site.
          Last edited by Megan; 12-06-2012, 04:53 PM.
          🎹

Comment

I like to keep it basic. Basic happy, sad, angry, surprised, confused, etc. are enough for the built in emoticons. Making you go searching for something more special than that limits the emoticon clutter!

Comment

There are plenty of free smilies that can be used on many forums but then there are some forums that will not accept smilies from another source. I found a german smilies site that works on this forum as well as the others I post on, but I am sure that there are many in english that will work as well.

Here is a beating heart that I found on my german smilies site that works here:
              "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Hi Hollywood! Is there a site where I can find smilies representing, for example, 'cellist strangling pianist who sets classical music teasers'?

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
                  Hi Hollywood! Is there a site where I can find smilies representing, for example, 'cellist strangling pianist who sets classical music teasers'?
                  Maybe if there was a website where you can create your own smilies. Now that's an idea...
                  "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Working...
                  X