X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hackgate Movie, must see!

This stuff has just gone viral !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgXaTavOoJg
    ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Wonderful Megan - love the casting!!
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Yes, all this 'phone hacking going on at the Murdoch-owned News of the World : RIP, weeping and wailing, booh-hooh, booh-hooh ... not (I was just peeling an onion). Such duplicity beggars belief, doesn't it? Dare I propose one of my infamous "sketches" to portray the Hackgate Movie mentioned above using forum members (past, present and extinct) as Beethoven-related stand-ins? Hmm, who could I portray as the hapless Murdoch? Who to play his flame-haired CEO? And so on ...
      Last edited by Quijote; 07-27-2011, 06:28 PM. Reason: A wicked sketch is upon me ...

Comment

To return to the 'phone hacking scandal, as a regular Guardian Newspaper reader I am very happy this was the only UK broadsheet to pursue the issue (starting several years ago, and in the face of mockery and disbelief); most gratifying. The News of the World is now defunct; next up for the chop should be the right-wing and dangerously populist comic called the Sun !
        Wonder what newspaper Beethoven used to read?

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
          To return to the 'phone hacking scandal, as a regular Guardian Newspaper reader I am very happy this was the only UK broadsheet to pursue the issue (starting several years ago, and in the face of mockery and disbelief); most gratifying. The News of the World is now defunct; next up for the chop should be the right-wing and dangerously populist comic called the Sun !
          Wonder what newspaper Beethoven used to read?
          Wasn't it The Times?
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Never knew Murdoch was that old. Did Beethoven enjoy gazing at the ankles of the Page 3 Girl ?

Comment

Working...
            X