• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megan View Post
    Welcome Marquis66

and wholeheartedly seconded here

Comment

Thanks! I am one of the dregs that stumbled over here from Brightcecilia, where I have been known to randomly pop in and post long-winded entries after extensive periods of research-induced absence.

Expect nothing but the same here
      Josh Newton
      MMus/Composition - Univ. of Southern Maine
      http://www.newtonmusic.com

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Philidor, Haydnguy, and marquis66!

Comment

Also a big welcome to the forum to Haydnguy and marquis66 as well.

"God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Hello and welcome Milanodan.

Looking forward to your reading about your experiences about music and how you first discovered Beethoven.
            ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Megan, you need to take some of that "Supertonic" stuff you once suggested to me! I know my eyesight isn't what it used to be, but I cannot find Milanodan anywhere above in this thread. You know something that we don't, n'est pas? Are you a time traveller, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
                Megan, you need to take some of that "Supertonic" stuff you once suggested to me! I know my eyesight isn't what it used to be, but I cannot find Milanodan anywhere above in this thread. You know something that we don't, n'est pas? Are you a time traveller, perhaps?
                The principle screen on the forum (toward the bottom) has a list of new forum members. Milanodan, already popular as we can see, and hopefully feeling welcome, has not posted, yet, as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano View Post
                  The principle screen on the forum (toward the bottom) has a list of new forum members. Milanodan, already popular as we can see, and hopefully feeling welcome, has not posted, yet, as far as I know.

Wot 'ee said Philip, pay attention! We must enourage newbies to get posting.

Thanks Sorrano.
                  Last edited by Megan; 09-09-2011, 08:45 PM.
                  ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post

Wot 'ee said Philip, pay attention! We must enourage newbies to get posting.

Thanks Sorrano.
                    Woops! A glass of "Supertonic" for me please, barman, and make it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
                      Woops! A glass of "Supertonic" for me please, barman, and make it quick.
                      I recommend some soothing balm.

Comment

Working...
                      X