FORUM DESIGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORUM DESIGN

Please be patient whilst we experiment with the look of these pages - we realise things aren't right at the moment!
    'Man know thyself'

Not bad; I like this!

Comment

OK, we have finished the first attempt at revision. (The point of all this, by the way, is to make the look of the forum consistent with the look of the main site.)

Thoughts?

Comment

This is just a thought- what do you think of having multiple forum themes so that people can choose which one they prefer best? Such as three or so.

By the way, the new site design looks good.
        - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

Looking good! I also checked out the main site and I really like the changes you made there.

Keep up the great work guys!
          "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Yes, the changes look good, but there are still many errors on the Works List pages.

When exactly is the 10th Anniversary of this site? Next August?...

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post
              Yes, the changes look good, but there are still many errors on the Works List pages.

You're only showing off 'cos you've got the complete catalogue.

Have you listened to them all yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post

When exactly is the 10th Anniversary of this site? Next August?...
                The changes we are asking about in this thread relate to the forum itself rather than the main site. Yes August is the 10th anniversary, though I must originally have uploaded the main site slightly earlier. I welcome any suggestions for improvement PDG so please let me know the exact nature of the errors and I'll put them right. Thanks for the feedback.
                'Man know thyself'

Comment

The new look is very nice and I like the colours and it's easy to read. Hopefully the new address will help find a better position for you on google.
                  'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I am sticking to the blue font at present.
                    vBulletin 3
                    Last edited by Megan; 01-26-2010, 07:26 AM.
                    🎹

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
                      I am sticking to the blue font at present.
                      Megan, what do you mean "blue font"? Thanks.

Comment

Yes, Megan, what do you mean by the "blue font" and how are you able to stick to it? We want to know, NOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
                          Well, surely, isn't Megan referring to the film Avatar?
                          Which, by the way, have you seen yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                            I welcome any suggestions for improvement PDG so please let me know the exact nature of the errors and I'll put them right. Thanks for the feedback.
                            I shall get back to you shortly, sir...

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
                              I do beg your pardon, Avatar has absolutely nothing to do with the new look of this forum; and about which I have absolutely no comment to make.
                              Between "Avatar" and PDG's avatar and your misplaced colon, I'm hugely confused. Are you using a bag?

Comment

Working...
                              X