Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a minor amendment to the Home Page

This is nothing more than a suggestion.

I just read the welcome on the Home Page ( if that is what it is) and noted the words:

"Whatever your experience of Beethoven, I hope this site will broaden your knowledge and help..."

Note the "I"?

May I suggest that this be amended to "we"? While this site may originally have been started by Chris or Peter (or someone else) and the "I" was true at the time, it seems a trifle anachronistic now in terms of the community this has become. It could sound a little more inclusive if it was a "we" who hope....

It's not so important, of course. The sky won't fall...

The website was started and designed entirely by Peter, as the home page indicates, so I'd say he deserves the credit!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexOv View Post
      This is nothing more than a suggestion.

I just read the welcome on the Home Page ( if that is what it is) and noted the words:

"Whatever your experience of Beethoven, I hope this site will broaden your knowledge and help..."

Note the "I"?

May I suggest that this be amended to "we"? While this site may originally have been started by Chris or Peter (or someone else) and the "I" was true at the time, it seems a trifle anachronistic now in terms of the community this has become. It could sound a little more inclusive if it was a "we" who hope....

It's not so important, of course. The sky won't fall...

I (we) think you have a point and have altered it. I always wanted the site to be more inclusive of members and have often asked for suggestions for improvements which are always welcome. Chris is way too modest - aside from his technical support, this forum wouldn't exist without him.
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

All power to the both of you!! Gentlemen and champions alike...

May I choose this moment to thank you both on behalf of the rest of the fans of Ludwig Van's!

Comment

Working...
        X