Clear All

Sorry. The claret got the better of me.

Comment

I love Mozart's Claret Concerto, K.622.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post
          Judging by her photo, TiberiaClaudia is certainly prettier than Michael (no offence, Mike...).

Hmm...I could have posted the *other* photograph, but I'm sure I'd be banned for life in that case...

Ciao,

Tiberia Claudia (But you can call me Jenn )
          "He lays entombed in the sepulchre of immortality." -Anonymous

"Wine is both necessary and good for me." -LVB

Comment

Judging by her photo, TiberiaClaudia is certainly prettier than Michael (no offence, Mike...).
            How Dare you!

Comment

Hi Michael. So you like 10CC too?!

Comment

Originally posted by TiberiaClaudia View Post
                Hmm...I could have posted the *other* photograph, but I'm sure I'd be banned for life in that case...

Ciao,

Tiberia Claudia (But you can call me Jenn )
                Dear TC,
                Please post the other photo. I am a consenting adult and nothing shocks me ... well, almost nothing.

Comment

It's true - he listens to Stockhausen...

Comment

Ah, but I so value my membership here...

I can give you a hint, however: just imagine coconuts, beach, suntan lotion...

Jenn

Comment

Hot TC photo

Don't be coy, PDG, you rake-stomping onion - you want to see that 'other' TC photo as much as I do. The photo, TC, if you would be so kind. We promise not to tell Peter. Aww, go on . !

Please?

Comment

For my Claret-Loving Friend and the Rake-Stomper

Ok, here you guys go. The above were taken in Florida in October, at St. Augustine and in Orlando, to be precise. St. Augustine is a beautiful, old, and heavily Spanish-influenced city whose charm I adored the second I set foot inside its boundaries. It is also the oldest city in the United States, where Ponce De Leon landed in the 1500's.

The astronaut in the one photo is Jon McBride. I had the pleasure of speaking with him personally while visiting the NASA grounds. I was there the week before the shuttle launch and got to see the shuttle on the launchpad!

Peter, am I breaking any rules with these?? They aren't "Beethoven related," after all, tho they are not any of them the one to which I was joking over earlier

Happy Christmas everyone!!

A Compromising "TC"
                        Last edited by TiberiaClaudia; 12-26-2007, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks for these, Jenn. I always prefer my Xmas presents to arrive already unwrapped. I don't think you're breaking any rules, just maybe some hearts....

Nice of you to help Jon McBride's rocket get launched (lucky man)....

On the Beethoven Reference Site Official Calendar 2008, I'm afraid that Philip is already booked for the cold month of January (brrrr....chilly....Gallic frostiness), Michael's pose (with James Bolam, from the b&w days) is scheduled for February, and I'm posing in March (in a magnificently erect posture). Of course, Joy, Megan, Terry, Heidi and the other ladies here may yet usurp us, but there's always a free month left open for a rising star.

PS. Despite using my very strongest magnifying glass, and straining my eyes till they hurt, I couldn't find any coconuts??.....

Last edited by PDG; 12-25-2007, 11:00 PM. Reason: Drool on the keyboard (I'm a messy eater...)

Comment

Thanks for these, Jenn. I always prefer my Xmas presents to arrive already unwrapped. I don't think you're breaking any rules, just maybe some hearts....

Nice of you to help Jon McBride's rocket get launched (lucky man)....

On the Beethoven Reference Site Official Calendar 2008, I'm afraid that Philip is already booked for the cold month of January (brrrr....chilly....Gallic frostiness), Michael's pose (with James Bolam, from the b&w days) is scheduled for February, and I'm posing in March (in a magnificently erect posture). Of course, Joy, Megan, Terry, Heidi and the other ladies here may yet usurp us, but there's always a free month left open for a rising star.

PS. Despite using my very strongest magnifying glass, and straining my eyes till they hurt, I couldn't find any coconuts??.....

Save the coconuts for King Arthur and his page!

Comment

" ARTHUR: I am. And this my trusty servant Patsy.
                              We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court of Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
                              GUARD #1: What, ridden on a horse?
                              ARTHUR: Yes!
                              GUARD #1: You're using coconuts!
                              ARTHUR: What?
                              GUARD #1: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
                              ARTHUR: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercea, through-
                              GUARD #1: Where'd you get the coconut?
                              ARTHUR: We found them.
                              GUARD #1: Found them? In Mercea? The coconut's tropical!
                              ARTHUR: What do you mean?
                              GUARD #1: Well, this is a temperate zone.
                              ARTHUR: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plumber may seek warmer climes in winter yet these are not strangers to our land.
                              GUARD #1: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
                              ARTHUR: Not at all, they could be carried.
                              GUARD #1: What -- a swallow carrying a coconut?
                              ARTHUR: It could grip it by the husk!
                              GUARD #1: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a 1 pound coconut!
                              ARTHUR: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here."

PDG-The above excerpt should contain enough coconut without causing too much eye strain...
                              I get the month of September for the 2008 forum calendar cos that's my birth month!

TC
                              Last edited by TiberiaClaudia; 12-26-2007, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TiberiaClaudia View Post
                                Peter, am I breaking any rules with these?? They aren't "Beethoven related," after all, tho they are not any of them the one to which I was joking over earlier

Happy Christmas everyone!!

A Compromising "TC"
                                Well in the christmas spirit TiberiaClaudia I'd hate to be a party pooper, but I would appreciate it if we could stick to Beethoven and music!
                                'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
                                X