Menu Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu Site

Is the menu site down? I've bookmarked the main page and have not had access to that for the past two days. It was through a google search that I found the forum (I do not have it bookmarked and I thought the entire site was down).

The home page of the Beethoven reference site is and always has been www.kingsbarn.freeserve.co.uk

From time to time I change the design of the site and that menu page is now obsolete and I have removed it from the server. We are having problems with our ranking on Google which for sometime now has seen us relegated from being right at the top on page 1 to page 14 or 15 - this is why we removed the old dot menu as we thought that might have been the problem. If there are any technical wizards out there who know about these things and can help, please contact me!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
      The home page of the Beethoven reference site is and always has been www.kingsbarn.freeserve.co.uk

From time to time I change the design of the site and that menu page is now obsolete and I have removed it from the server. We are having problems with our ranking on Google which for sometime now has seen us relegated from being right at the top on page 1 to page 14 or 15 - this is why we removed the old dot menu as we thought that might have been the problem. If there are any technical wizards out there who know about these things and can help, please contact me!

Thanks! I had to relocate the forums on google after my previous post; I forgot to bookmark it as I was excited about finding it again. (Both the forum and the website are now bookmarked!)

Comment

Working...
      X