• Time
  • Show
Clear All

students!!

so...
    i was wondering...
    those of you who are students-
    where are you studying?
    is there someone who is maybe studying in Köln (Hochschule für Musik, Köln), Germany of course...
    i'm starting in october.
    let me know!

This topic has been moved to the Comments ans Suggestions forum.

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by lars-fm:
      so...
      i was wondering...
      where are you studying?
      is there someone who is maybe studying in Köln (Hochschule für Musik, Köln), Germany of course...
      i'm starting in october.
      let me know!
      Well lars,
      I'm Dutch and hopefully will be attending the conservatory at maastricht in about 1 and a halve year..I'm still on the atheneum (comparable to your gymnasium) and this will be my final year.I don't know the reputation of the school in köln though...I will be studying composition and piano will be a sidestudy on may say *a VERY important side study to me*...And I've been playing for 4 years now since my 14th...For how long have you been playing considering your QUITE impressible list of things you played..

Kindest regards,
      GrüBe,

Ruud

Comment

I've been playing piano for ten years now.
        I'm really looking forward to Köln, to change air a bit, meet new people, starting working with my new profesor...
        so
        that's quite it

Comment

Originally posted by lars-fm:
          so...
          i was wondering...
          where are you studying?
          i'm starting in october.
          let me know!

I am from Canada and I am studying at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. I am studying composition, harmony, and piano and let me just say that it is such a wonderful feeling to be finally out of high school and be fully concentrated on music. I have been playing for 14 years (since I was four) and feel incredibly inspired to walk past the plaques of past alumni such as Clemont Pepin, Robert Flemming and Glenn Gould.

Comment

I am Learning without a teacher i am a albanian in Kosova,Prishtina and i know as well to play piano

♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷

Dead Man Walking

u472bmt

Comment

I am Learning without a teacher i am a albanian in Kosova,Prishtina and i know as well to play piano

♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷ ♫ôô♫♫♫÷

Dead Man Walking

u472bmt

Comment

Working...
              X