Well, I'm leaving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm leaving...

I am going to college this Friday, and I don't think that I'll be able to visit the discussion boards while I'm there, as I'm not taking a computer. I will probably still post occasionally when I'm home, but not very often (not that I post a whole lot now). Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you!

Love,
    Tegan

Originally posted by Tegan:
    I am going to college this Friday, and I don't think that I'll be able to visit the discussion boards while I'm there, as I'm not taking a computer. I will probably still post occasionally when I'm home, but not very often (not that I post a whole lot now). Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you!

Love,
    Tegan
    Tegan, Good luck and good listening.
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Tegan:

Love,
      Tegan

Hope that all goes well for you. And if you get a chance say hello from college; they will have internet access there!

Comment

Good luck and all the best to you, Tegan. Enjoy your time at college. Sending you good wishes from Vienna, Austria.

As Beethoven said to his nephew Karl in Baden on 18 July, 1825, "Let your conduct always be amiable; through art and science the best and noblest of men are bound together and your future vocation will not exclude you."

Take care,
        Andrea

Comment

Tegan,
          Best luck and best wishes. It has been a pleasure conversing with you over the last months, You do your generation much crdit. May you continue to do.
          Your Friend...

------------------
          Regards,
          Gurn
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Regards,
          Gurn
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I'm sure you can get to a computer in the school library, or via a palm pilot or cell phone ...or....etc, etc...

these be the days of inter-connectivity~

best of luck to you at school!

------------------
            v russo
            v russo

Comment

Working...
            X