New site design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New site design

Any comments on Peter's new design for the site?

WOW!!!!!! WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE!!

It's truly professional, really beautiful.
    This site deserved this renewal, congratulations!
    "Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope." - by me .

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."

Comment

Very nicely done

Comment

I love the Beethoven figure head at the opening page also the red dots are very imaginative. When I have more time I shall give it much more attention, but I think it's very professionally done but then I'm not surprised! Well done, Peter!

------------------
        'Truth and beauty joined'
        'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I'm glad the reactions so far are positive -credit must go to Chris for his suggestions and time spent on sorting out the code for that deceptively simple looking dot!

------------------
          'Man know thyself'
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
            I'm glad the reactions so far are positive -credit must go to Chris for his suggestions and time spent on sorting out the code for that deceptively simple looking dot!

I love the new design of the Beethoven reference home page.
            What a beautiful fugure of Ludwig, I love it!!
            This site is so alive with his spirit.

[This message has been edited by Amalie (edited February 19, 2004).]
            ~ Courage, so it be righteous, will gain all things ~

Comment

I agree with the others, it is a very nice starting page. Also the Vienna background is very tasty.

The homepage shows an error on my Mac (I.E.5.1): Beside the text 'Enter' also a 'W' is standing there!?

My opinion about the navigation: It's a funny feature – but a bit troublesome in use and at least for my taste, it fits not to your Beethoven Site. Also the moving links are getting one over the other, not possible to read or click it then.

But I also like the new look!

Comment

They are not supposed to overlap at all. I'm not even sure how that is possible.

I will look into these problems.

It would be helpful if you could send me some screenshots of the problems.

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited February 19, 2004).]

Comment

Great new look Peter. I especially love the picture of the gardens of the lower Belvedere. I have been there often and you get such a great view of Vienna from there where you can see all the way to Kahlenberg. Thanks also to Chris' part in bringing this about. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                  X