Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links

Peter,
    I have noted the presence of a "links" section, and there are several good ones there, but I think that it would be useful for members such as myself to make it a little more accessible, which is to say, we all know of links to excellent sites, and since we can't know them all, perhaps posting them could be made either possible for us ourselves, or a method made known to get them to you for posting. Since I use the Forum page as a "headquarters" when I search around for info, a links page that was usable in this manner would be quite useful. I didn't explain that too well, but I think you get my drift. A "links exchange"! That's what I mean.
    Regards, Gurn

PS - I have no desire to be critical, that's a lovely typeface that is used for the links, but at the size it displays, I have great difficulty reading it. Sorry. Gurn

[This message has been edited by Gurn Blanston (edited April 24, 2003).]
    Regards,
    Gurn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a good idea to have a links exchange but the only way I can think of is for members to post their links here on this thread. With regards to the typeface, my web designing skills are rather limited so it may be that it looks different on your PC to mine - not much I can do about I'm afraid!

For those who aren't aware of the links page on this site : www.kingsbarn.freeserve.co.uk/link.html

------------------
    'Man know thyself'

[This message has been edited by Peter (edited April 25, 2003).]
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
      It is a good idea to have a links exchange but the only way I can think of is for members to post their links here on this thread. For those who aren't aware of the links page on this site : www.kingsbarn.freeserve.co.uk/link.html

Peter,
      OK, then here is the first one I would like to share. If you have not been to this site, you really must do so, it is a fount of information.
      Regards, Gurn
      http://raptusassociation.org/index.html

Regards,
      Gurn
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
      X