Gate-Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate-Keeper

If I was you'd I'd change the password page for the RARE MP3's because I got past it without entering a password, the way I did it was <font color="Blue">-deleted-</font>. Thought I'd let ya know from one website designer (and master) to another

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited December 01, 2002).]

Originally posted by Knightmare:
    If I was you'd I'd change the password page for the RARE MP3's because I got past it without entering a password, the way I did it was, VIEW SOURCE, and there was a HTML link to the page AFTER the password page which took me to the RARE MP3 page. Thought I'd let ya know from one website designer (and master) to another
    The average user (ie me) rarely uses the view source function and thus would never be aware of this loophole, until now! Of course if you had emailed this point to Peter privately etc etc...

I suggest the point be noted, and this chain be deleted.

------------------
    "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited December 01, 2002).]
    http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Yes, we already knew this. It doesn't really matter, though. Nobody is likely to waste time trying to figure it out, especially since you can register for free in about 10 seconds. It's not worth using a better method.

However, I appreciate you posting our supposed security flaws on a public message board. That helps a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X