Time Zone Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Zone Vote

Put down in this thread your preference for the Forum Time Zone. This only affects what times appear on the posts. It makes the most sense to vote for your own time zone, but you can vote for whatever you wish. I'll leave the vote open for one week; it probably isn't worth considering the time zone preference of anyone who doesn't visit at least once a week.

I vote for US Eastern Time.

Originally posted by Chris:
    Put down in this thread your preference for the Forum Time Zone. This only affects what times appear on the posts. It makes the most sense to vote for your own time zone, but you can vote for whatever you wish. I'll leave the vote open for one week; it probably isn't worth considering the time zone preference of anyone who doesn't visit at least once a week.

I vote for US Eastern Time.
    I vote for Mountain Daylight/Standard Time. But if that doesn't work out I will not be bothered at all. Heh heh!

Comment

Of course I vote for Mountain Standard Time too. Looks like Sorrano and I are on the same side of the Rockies. But if that's too confusing my next vote would be for Eastern Standard Time, but I have a feeling we're going to be outnumbered. Thanks for the voting opportunity anyway.
      'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I've already cast my vote in another thread -but here it is again -

GMT - after all it's the time nearest to Bonn/Vienna time!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

60,000 AD.

- H. G. Wells

1,000,000 years BC.

- Raquel Welch

5 billion years BC.

- Big Bang Theory

GMT/BST

- PDG (Perfectly Digging Greenwich)

Comment

GMT is the only logical option.

------------------
            "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
            http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Nobody voted! I suppose nobody ever checks this forum. I guess I'll just go ahead and make it GMT - maybe we can fool a couple of people into thinking we have some sophistication.

Comment

Nobody voted! I suppose nobody ever checks this forum. I guess I'll just go ahead and make it GMT - maybe we can fool a couple of people into thinking we have some sophistication.
                Well six votes were cast - 3 for GMT, 2 for Mountain Standard and 1 for Eastern, so GMT is the winner anyway!

------------------
                'Man know thyself'
                'Man know thyself'

Comment

Nobody voted?! What are we nobodies?! (Don't answer that)! Anyway, the 3 American votes could all go under the Eastern Standard Time. The Mountain Standard Time was just a joke. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't care what time it goes under.
                  'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
                    Nobody voted?! What are we nobodies?! (Don't answer that)! Anyway, the 3 American votes could all go under the Eastern Standard Time. The Mountain Standard Time was just a joke. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't care what time it goes under.
                    I'm not too concerned either, it's just that GMT is the world recognised 'centre' for time.

------------------
                    "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
                    http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

GMT is fine for this Nobody that voted. Heh heh!

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
                        I'm not too concerned either, it's just that GMT is the world recognised 'centre' for time.

Try telling that to the Swiss! Or Dr. Who.

Comment

Isn't it time we had our GMT?!!!!!

------------------
                          'Man know thyself'
                          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Maybe we'll get it at T-time (which is now, as it happens).

Comment

Chris, - I set it at +5, as 0 is the default for ET (you're supposed to be 5 hours behind GMT!, but it was six hours in front! I'm trying it now at -1. I also changed the date format to Expanded US Format because I find your system of placing the month before the day confusing.

------------------
                              'Man know thyself'
                              'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
                              X