Where is Rodney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Rodney?

When are you going to publish the next rare mp3, Mr. Corkin? Have you dissapeared?

Don't worry, I'm sure Rod will get around to it. Buy a new Beethoven CD to hold you over!

Comment

I have no credit card to purchase a CD on the store (I would be pleased to). Is there another pay form?

Comment

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of going to the store. But whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
          Well, I was thinking more along the lines of going to the store. But whatever
          That was cute. Hi Im new here. I just signed today and I was wondering what Cd is the best
          option for getting everything that I want from it.

-Kitsune

Comment

Originally posted by Kitsune:
            That was cute. Hi Im new here. I just signed today and I was wondering what Cd is the best
            option for getting everything that I want from it.
            Well what are you looking for?

------------------
            'Man know thyself'
            'Man know thyself'

Comment

If you're interested in choral Beethoven, I would highly recommend a charitable recording of Missa Solemnis by Consort Caritatis, a Canadian Choir raising money for landmine relief. The price is reasonable, and the cause is worthy, but more importantly, the recording is excellent! Order it here www.consort-caritatis.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chopithoven:
                When are you going to publish the next rare mp3, Mr. Corkin? Have you dissapeared?
                Just noticed this chain in my name. I look forward to you posting some assessment concerning one of these pieces I graciously provide in the near future Mr Chop, even just a straight opinion good or bad would be enough.

Feedback/discussion concerning these pieces has been getting less and less, I'm beginning to loose my motivation for this activity. No talk = no music.

------------------
                "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
                http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

I accept that my attitude was really detestable since I frequent this forum.
                  Therefore, I will try to understand what I hear and say at least good/bad (although my opinions are not so poor usually). Anyway, I promise a higher presence in this forum of sage men and women who admire the Greatest Artist of Mankind and pronounce His name with awe.

Comment

I accept that my attitude was really detestable since I frequent this forum.
                    Therefore, I will try to understand what I hear and say at least good/bad (although my opinions are not so poor usually). Anyway, I promise a higher presence in this forum of sage men and women who admire the Greatest Artist of Mankind and pronounce His name with awe.
                    That's better.....now you're talking...

------------------
                    "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
                    http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
                      That's better.....now you're talking...

Hey, I've talked before in this forum.

Comment

Hey, I've talked before in this forum.
                        It is an expression in English, not meant literally - "Now you're talking" is a humorous way of saying "that's more like it!"

------------------
                        'Man know thyself'
                        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
                          It is an expression in English, not meant literally - "Now you're talking" is a humorous way of saying "that's more like it!"

I see. As I'm not an english native speaker, I didn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                          X