WoO36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoO36

Peter, have you got enough text for your next 'installation'? I can scan my CD liner notes if you are short, but you will have to edit it. I will provide the first movement of No1. I suggest you provide the forum with the link to the page, rather than me providing the link to the mp3, (so that the text may get some extra exposure!) You can always type in advance the mp3 link on your page, I always use the same method - ie .../WoO36.mp3 or .../Op39.mp3 etc. The file will always be up-loaded by the time it is needed.

------------------
    "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited 05-22-2001).]
    http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

That sounds fine to me Rod - Any text you have will be useful as I only have limited info on these pieces. I will of course edit it and mix it with the info I have.

If you like you can have fall control over the selection of pieces. I think we should aim for the 1st of each month and the beginning of the 3rd week in each month.

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Peter,

I've uploaded the next work and given you all the details and text to your personal email address. Remember to post a new message at the forum with the link to the updated page.

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Thanks, I'll post a message on the forum on June 1st when the page is ready.

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Rod, I sent you an email about the text - if you could let me know what you think as I'm uploading the new page on thursday. Thanks.

------------------
          'Man know thyself'
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
          X