Chat Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rod:
    It's only a matter of time...if you're good I'll buy you a Big Mac as well, don't say I don't know how to treat a lady!
    How to treat a lady? What's this headline on Ceefax, then: ROD WANTS CHANGES IN THE WEDDING LAWS? Apparently, forum readers, Rod thinks a marriage certificate should be renewed every year, just like a dog licence. Well, the very idea!!.........Oh, hang on.........ah..........they're quoting Rod Stewart! Sorry, my mistake.

------------------
    PDG (Peter)

Comment

Sorry Rod i dont eat meat so you'd better make that a Vegetarian burger
      Claire

Comment

Originally posted by PDG:
        How to treat a lady? What's this headline on Ceefax, then: ROD WANTS CHANGES IN THE WEDDING LAWS? Apparently, forum readers, Rod thinks a marriage certificate should be renewed every year, just like a dog licence. Well, the very idea!!.........Oh, hang on.........ah..........they're quoting Rod Stewart! Sorry, my mistake.
        I couldn't have been me anyway, the only usefull purpose marriage serves is to line the pockets of divorce lawyers. I'd be happy to live in sin.

------------------
        "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
        http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Claire:
          Sorry Rod i dont eat meat so you'd better make that a Vegetarian burger
          Who said there was any meat in a Big Mac!?

------------------
          "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
          http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

True....... proberly is no meat but still im a Vegetarian and big mac is "counted" as meat
            Claire

Comment

Originally posted by Claire:
              True....... proberly is no meat but still im a Vegetarian and big mac is "counted" as meat
              Q: What's a veggieburger?

A: A vegetarian in a bap!

.........sorry, Claire

------------------
              PDG (Peter)

Comment

Ha.....ha.......ha, very funny, now you have hurt my feelings!!!!!!! awwwwwwww you guys are soooooo mean
                Claire

Comment

Working...
                X