Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Wonderful Holiday season! May 2023 be a grand year for each of you!

Happy Christmas and new year to all - here is a peaceful offering for our troubled times, Morten laurisden's 'O Magnum mysterium'

'Man know thyself'

Comment

Dear Sorrano, many thanks for your wishes. I also take this opportunity to wish all the best to forum members for the season's festivities.
      A nice idea of Peter to include a musical offering (lovely piece), I'll try and post something later nearer the date...

Comment

Marry Christmas and a happy New Year to all!

Comment

Sending you all a Merry Christmas and a very healthy and Happy New Year from Beethoven's Heiligenstadt.
          "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

With all good wishes for Christmas and New Year.

[URL="https://youtu.be/eBMJlSA4fbs"]

Last edited by Megan; 12-22-2022, 08:32 AM.
            ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Merry (or Happy, if that's your custom!) Christmas and Happy New Year, BRS Forum members! We're just a little corner of the web now, a holdover from the days before social media, but I would rather be here with you than on any social media site, and this year I'm thankful for everyone who still comes here to share the love we all have for Beethoven and classical music!

Comment

Working...
              X