X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm soory that i forgot to introduce myself

hi guys:
    i am new here.
    it is a great chance to enrich my knowledge in classical music(about BEETHOVEN specifically)if i have exchanged opinions with such well educated people just like you guys.
    i hope that will be of great benefit for us all.
    before forgetting again ,i am a 5th year medical student,damascus university syria.
    i like classical music very much especially stauss , beethoven ,mozart and rachmaninov.
    i like very much tennis as well, i play too.
    best regards to you all.

Originally posted by arbaqi:
    hi guys:
    i am new here.
    it is a great chance to enrich my knowledge in classical music(about BEETHOVEN specifically)if i have exchanged opinions with such well educated people just like you guys.
    before forgetting again ,i am a 5th year medical student,damascus university syria.
    i like classical music very much especially stauss , beethoven ,mozart and rachmaninov.
    best regards to you all.
    Hi Arbaqi.

I'm also new in this Forum, only less than one week.
    Is great that you are medical student and also are interested in classical music.
    It happens that I belief in the effects that great music has in our entire being, meaning spiritually and physically, as for me both are interconnected.

Then welcome to the forum.

Marta

Comment

hi marta:
      thanks a lot.
      i hope we will be friends.
      and have great disscusions through the forum.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by arbaqi:
        [B]hi guys:
        i am new here.
        best regards to you all.

Hi arbaqi!

Comment

Originally posted by arbaqi:
          hi guys:
          i am new here.
          best regards to you all.
          Hi arbaqi.. welcome to the forum !

Comment

Working...
          X