Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me I need INFO for Ludwig van Beethoven!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me I need INFO for Ludwig van Beethoven!!!!

I am doing a report on Beethoven and I need the historical impact of beethoven and also,a christian assesment. Could someone help me.

If you're doing a report the best thing to do would be to read the rest of this site (including some of the posts here on the forum) and check some books out of the library.

Here are some basics, howver. The (musical) historical impact of Beethoven was great, expanding the Classsical forms, orchestra, harmony, and much more. A Christian assesment? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean his religious beliefs? He certainly believed in God. He was a Catholic, but did not actively practice the religion (though he did receive Last Rites).

Comment

I am doing a report on Beethoven too. I am having a hard time finding info. on him, or stuff wearth while to put in my report. I got most of my info. from books and the internet.

Lost of luck,
      Roxy Girl

Comment

Originally posted by roxy girl:
        I am doing a report on Beethoven too. I am having a hard time finding info. on him, or stuff wearth while to put in my report. I got most of my info. from books and the internet.

Lost of luck,
        Roxy Girl
        Unless you live on Pluto I don't see why anyone should have difficulty in obtaining all the info they need on Beethoven -
        There is plenty of stuff on this site and others + books galore.

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Hi there,

As a general matter, i always suggest books over internet sources for formal writing. I think that books still have a greater indicia of reliability than internet sources. Seems like that any big city public library should have a great collection of books on composers. I'm in San Fran near the downtown library which has a pretty awesome collection of books on music. In any event, maybe some local school will have a good library for you to go to ...

Sorry that this is not more help; i guess i'm basically saying check out a library.

Melody

*********************************************http://pinksonata.proboards18.com
          http://pinksonata.proboards18.com

Comment

I suggest you listen to Beethoven and make up your own mind about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Happymelody:
              Hi there,

As a general matter, i always suggest books over internet sources for formal writing. I think that books still have a greater indicia of reliability than internet sources.

Melody

*********************************************http://pinksonata.proboards18.com
              Except in the case of this site. It's reliable and trustworthy!

------------------
              'Truth and beauty joined'
              'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
              X