Happy Birthday Mozart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Mozart

I know that this is a Beethoven forum, but I have to say this today: Happy Birthday Wolfgang! As Beethoven himself said,"I have always reckoned myself among the greatest admirers of Mozart, and shall do so till the day of my death." Me too.

So Amadeus "Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!"

Absolutely!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea:
      I know that this is a Beethoven forum, but I have to say this today: Happy Birthday Wolfgang! As Beethoven himself said,"I have always reckoned myself among the greatest admirers of Mozart, and shall do so till the day of my death." Me too.

So Amadeus "Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!"
      Amen, Amen. And your quote also eases my conflicted loyalties. If it was good enough for B, it's good enough for me.
      Regards, Gurn
      Regards,
      Gurn
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Happy Birthday Wolfgang! They played his Symphony #40 this weekend on the radio. Just beautiful!

Joy
        'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I thought Steppenwolf's suggestion of a childrens musical based on the magic flute was a terrific idea .I already have ideas for costumes and lets get Maelzel's designs for "machines" in it as well .Kids would love this!
          "Finis coronat opus "

Comment

A (late) happy birthday from me too, Wolfy!

Mozart, in my opinion, is the greatest of them all. I can not tell you in words what joy he has brought me, and how his music has enriched my life.

There is a good quote about Mozart I heard once, with which I totally agree. Someone said that Mozart was in himself a justification for the whole of human evolution.
            "It is only as an aesthetic experience that existence is eternally justified" - Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
            X