Some Beethoven tracks please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaszz:

In the spirit of Kundry in the last act of 'Parsifal', who desires only to serve, I offer to resign my membership in the site because of my overweening interest in Wagner, or to remain but serve only as a conduit for those wishing to post Beethoven MP3s to my son's site. Ip ixit.

Your contributions are always welcome Chazz -in starting this thread, it was not a criticism of your interest in Wagner - only the fact that no one is posting any Beethoven mp3s (aside from the rare page) and this is a Beethoven forum! Many thanks for your kind offer to host any mp3s as well, but please stick around and continue to post!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
      Your contributions are always welcome Chazz -in starting this thread, it was not a criticism of your interest in Wagner - only the fact that no one is posting any Beethoven mp3s (aside from the rare page) and this is a Beethoven forum! Many thanks for your kind offer to host any mp3s as well, but please stick around and continue to post!
      Aw shucks, you fellers has warmed the cockles of my heart. I'll stay, and the offer to host tracks is still good. If anyone wants to, try sending me mp3s at chas.zz@verizon.net

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited January 13, 2003).]
      See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaszz:
        Aw shucks, you fellers has warmed the cockles of my heart. I'll stay, and the offer to host tracks is still good. If anyone wants to, try sending me mp3s at chas.zz@verizon.net
        Of course this IS a Beethoven forum as Peter says, nevertheless I can recall many a huge chain in which Peter was happy to discuss the merits of Mozart and Schubert at great length!

------------------
        "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
        http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
          Of course this IS a Beethoven forum as Peter says, nevertheless I can recall many a huge chain in which Peter was happy to discuss the merits of Mozart and Schubert at great length!

Nothing wrong in that - Beethoven cannot be considered in isolation, not only from other composers but from the arts and history in general. The only point I was making was that as this is a Beethoven forum it would be nice for members to feel free to post any Beethoven they wish!

------------------
          'Man know thyself'
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
          X