fur elise piano steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fur elise piano steps

just got a keyboard today, i was wondering if any of you know a site that has fur elise key steps. not the music sheet, but the key steps.

i can't read music (yet) so i've been following the step program that came with the keyboard, so i'm trying to memorize the song.

thnx.

Originally posted by fur elise:
    just got a keyboard today, i was wondering if any of you know a site that has fur elise key steps. not the music sheet, but the key steps.

i can't read music (yet) so i've been following the step program that came with the keyboard, so i'm trying to memorize the song.

thnx.
    I recommend you get a recording of Fur Elise and just play the tune by ear, I'm no pianist at all but I worked this one out on my friends piano in no time, until you get to the fiddly sections!

------------------
    "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
    http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

I think you should wait until you can read the music. It's so much better when you can play the music the way it's suppose to be played. I learned this piece when I was very young and worked my way through it. You get more satisfaction.
      'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
        I think you should wait until you can read the music. It's so much better when you can play the music the way it's suppose to be played. I learned this piece when I was very young and worked my way through it. You get more satisfaction.
        If you heard my arrangement by ear for piano, one hand-two fingers, I am sure you would be still be satified Joy.

------------------
        "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
        http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
          If you heard my arrangement by ear for piano, one hand-two fingers, I am sure you would be still be satified Joy.

I agree. I can pick out numerous tunes on the piano which give me great satisfaction even though I am no pianist. Also, I learned to play the guitar this way too, and in fact did become proficient on that. Of course, learning to read the music is vitally important too, and opens the door to mastery of the instrument, but learning to play by ear as an adjunct is fun and keeps your interest up meanwhile IMO.
          Regards, Gurn
          Regards,
          Gurn
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          That's my opinion, I may be wrong.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I agree. I was merely expressing that reading notes and playing it the way it was written is very satifactory to me anyway. I play a few things by ear too. Whatever gives you enjoyment musically is great.

Joy
            'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
            X