Question...please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question...please help

I'm doing a research paper on Beethoven in my Advanced English III class....where was beethoven born at? Thanks.
    ~*~*~*~*~apple~*~*~*~*~

Wait..it says here that he was born in Bonn....but where is Bonn located???
    ~*~*~*~*~apple~*~*~*~*~

Comment

Wait..it says here that he was born in Bonn....but where is Bonn located???
      ~*~*~*~*~apple~*~*~*~*~

Comment

Bonn is in Germany. Check out "The Beethoven Reference Site" by clicking onto this site at the bottom of this page. Here you will get plenty of Beethoven info.

Comment

Thank you very much...
          ~*~*~*~*~apple~*~*~*~*~

Comment

If you want... Bonn is located extremely near to Köln which is more known to people (Cologne), and it's one of the Rhenish cities (that means it is very near to France), it's also at north.
            "Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope." - by me .

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."

Comment

Originally posted by apple_core_04:
              I'm doing a research paper on Beethoven in my Advanced English III class....where was beethoven born at? Thanks.
              ~*~*~*~*~apple~*~*~*~*~
              I rarely make comment as to someones spelling or grammer on the internet as I am a lousy speller myself, but you intrigue me. A paper for advanced English III ? You don't capitalize Beethoven ? You also end in a preposition. ie: where was Beethoven born at ?

Maybe you need another pass through English II.
              www.mozartforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by SR:
                I rarely make comment as to someones spelling or grammer on the internet as I am a lousy speller myself, but you intrigue me. A paper for advanced English III ? You don't capitalize Beethoven ? You also end in a preposition. ie: where was Beethoven born at ?

"Internet" should capitalized

Comment

Originally posted by SR:

Aren't people aware? You should NEVER use a preposition to end a sentence with.

Comment

The topic here was "Question...please help" and it orginally started out with someone asking for help with Beethoven data. Now it looks like it has turned into a "please help me with my english grammar" topic. Now students, let's get back to the "Beethoven Basics" and try not to make so many corrections with those of us who may be grammatically challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano:
                      Aren't people aware? You should NEVER use a preposition to end a sentence with.

Presously wat i wuz gettin at.

>>>"Internet" should capitalized <<<<

That is, in my opinion subject to debate.

Regards

Steve "Hukt on Fonix"
                      www.mozartforum.com

Comment

Thank you guys for helping me with my grammar. I don't usually pay attention to the way I type sentences on the (--->>LOOK, I CAPITALIZED IT!--->>)Internet. I am really sorry about my grammar and the next time I post something on this forum, I will make sure I check EVERYTHING! I'll be back.
                        ~*~*~*~*~*~apple~*~*~*~*~*~

Comment

Thank you guys for helping me with my grammar. I don't usually pay attention to the way I type sentences on the (--->>LOOK, I CAPITALIZED IT!--->>)Internet. I am really sorry about my grammar and the next time I post something on this forum, I will make sure I check EVERYTHING! I'll be back.
                          Don't worry, we're just having a little fun

Originally posted by SR:
                          That is, in my opinion subject to debate.
                          No, the word has a different meaning when not capitalized.

Comment

Please do come back! I seen worse grammar and I've seen better. We all are guilty from time to time of grammatical errors.

Comment

Working...
                            X