Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How safe are the manuscripts right now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How safe are the manuscripts right now ?

Things are not going very well in Beethoven land. I hope priceless documents are safe.

Vienna City Limit sign

www.mozartforum.com

Don't worry, SR. I live here in Beethoven land and we are not under water as bad as you see in that photo. Some of the outer parts of the city that are near the Danube have had a bit of flooding but all of B.'s manuscripts are in safe places well away from the Danube. I live in Heiligenstadt and we are only 2 blocks from the Danube but have had no water problems. Beethoven is safe...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea:
      Don't worry, SR. I live here in Beethoven land and we are not under water as bad as you see in that photo. Some of the outer parts of the city that are near the Danube have had a bit of flooding but all of B.'s manuscripts are in safe places well away from the Danube. I live in Heiligenstadt and we are only 2 blocks from the Danube but have had no water problems. Beethoven is safe...
      thank god beethoven and his music are safe. Looking at the picture woke me up. *lol*

[This message has been edited by ~Immortal Beloved~ (edited August 15, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
      X