Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for the forum outage

Hi everyone,

The forum has been down for a few days. I noticed this just as I was leaving on vacation (or on holiday, as you Europeans would say) to a place with no Internet access. But I'm back, and it's fixed now

The reason for the outage is that my hosting service just removed support for the version of PHP this forum uses. I got them to temporarily restore it, but they will only allow it for a few months. So I will have to upgrade the forum to keep it working. So stay tuned for that!

Danke Chris for all of your hard work on keeping this forum going. I knew that it would be back up and running in no time. I'm happy it's running again and I hope you enjoyed your vacation.
    "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Thanks Chris, good to be back again.
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Thanks, Chris!!!

Comment

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, we don't know what we've had till we miss it.

‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

Thank you, Chris! Your work is much appreciated! (Hope you enjoyed your vacation, too!)

Comment

Thanks

Thanks a lot!
              Zevy

Comment

I am glad it is back up. I was checking it daily in hopes. Appreciate your hosting this forum.
                "Life is too short to spend it wandering in the barren Sahara of musical trash."
                --Sergei Vasilyevich Rachmaninoff

Comment

Working...
                X