The all wight key piano!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The all wight key piano!

Listen to the clip - for those of us with keen ears certain notes are altered!

https://www.classicfm.com/discover-m...no-black-keys/
    'Man know thyself'

It looks very confusing.
    I wouldn't know where the sharps or flats are meant to be in the piece of music she was playing.
    🎹

Comment

There aren't any which is why she is playing a piece in C major and if you listen carefully you will hear some notes are altered from the original. I don't think it will catch on, totally impractical and simply a curiosity.
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Well, sometimes creativity works best under tighter restrictions, but this is going a bit far to achieve that! I imagine the modern ear would tire of this very quickly, with every piece in the same key and with no accidentals at all. I wonder what the original intent behind the design of this instrument this was?

Comment

Just seeing the picture made me recoil! Seems we need that tension in the music that is created by the non-harmonic tones in the chords and melodies in order to appreciate more the relaxation.

Comment

Is it right to remove black keys in the current political climate?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Is it right to remove black keys in the current political climate?
              Black keys matter!

Comment

Working...
              X