Trio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trio

Please tell me which was the piano trio that was published long ago in an mp3 page in this site (this page had four mp3s, not the rare page) and was played in period instruments. It started with a minor mode phrase of the cello I think.

You have a good memory! It was Op.1 no3, 1st movement - Allegro con brio - Castle Trio, Piano by Walter (1790's copy). Virgin Classics VC7 91126-2

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Please: could you publish the 3rd and 4th movement of this trio as you did with the trio op.11 for use flugdiscelo? If you do so, I will be eternally thanked (I can't purchase the trio anywhere here in Argentina, I have downloaded the second mvmt. from another site but the third and fourth aren't available!
      Please.

Comment

I correct myself: I only need the 4th movement.

Comment

Originally posted by chopithoven:
          I correct myself: I only need the 4th movement.
          It doesn't really count as a rare work but the CD is available at the link below for $10.99 - included are all three Op.1 trios, Op.11, WoO38 and WoO.39.
          http://www.vstore.com/cgi- bin/pagegen/vstoreclassical/kingsbarn/page.html?vcontext=T&mode=itempage&file=/page/itempagev4/itempage.spl&prodID=1711143

[This message has been edited by Peter (edited 03-24-2002).]
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
          X