NotePerformer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NotePerformer

As I mentioned in my Mendelssohn symphony fragment thread I recently got to know the sound tool NotePerformer, which just amazes me. It is a pluggin tool for Finale or Sibelius and just creates awesome sounds.

Just check the realisation from Beethoben's 9th 1.mov. at the bottom of their website! I would have bet it was from a real performance but it's not ...

www.noteperformer.com

I will now record all my compositions and orchestrations from the past with this tool ...

Gerd

Originally posted by gprengel View Post
    As I mentioned in my Mendelssohn symphony fragment thread I recently got to know the sound tool NotePerformer, which just amazes me. It is a pluggin tool for Finale or Sibelius and just creates awesome sounds.

Just check the realisation from Beethoben's 9th 1.mov. at the bottom of their website! I would have bet it was from a real performance but it's not ...

www.noteperformer.com

I will now record all my compositions and orchestrations from the past with this tool ...

Gerd
    Thank you for the "heads up" about this plug in, I'm going to try the 30-day free trial.

Comment

OK, I downloaded the free trial software but I regret to say that I find the whole process a bit too complicated! I guess I'm not terribly good at IT stuff...
      Never mind, I'll look forward to hearing your arrangements on this forum. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
      X