Have a break, have a Kit Kat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a break, have a Kit Kat!

Hey, I wonder why the latest TV ad for Kit Kat chocolate features as backing music, LvB's Op.50 Romance in F? There are Daleks, Bernard Manning, all sorts of people, and Mr. LvB purring away in the background. I never thought I'd see Daleks dancing to Beethoven!!

If the public really cottons on, this tune could become as famous for being groovy as Andy Williams' Music to Watch Girls By!!

Originally posted by PDG:
    Hey, I wonder why the latest TV ad for Kit Kat chocolate features as backing music, LvB's Op.50 Romance in F? There are Daleks, Bernard Manning, all sorts of people, and Mr. LvB purring away in the background. I never thought I'd see Daleks dancing to Beethoven!!

If the public really cottons on, this tune could become as famous for being groovy as Andy Williams' Music to Watch Girls By!!
    Reading that I feel pity not to live in England ! In France they KITeKAT is food for the... cats, not chocolate !

------------------
    Claudie
    Claudie

Comment

Hey Claudie!!! *hugs* welcome back!

------------------
      freedom for all- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Comment

Originally posted by Claudie MICAULT:
        Reading that I feel pity not to live in England ! In France they KITeKAT is food for the... cats, not chocolate !

We have kitekat in the UK as well as Kit-kat - it's important to know the difference!
        My cats won't eat either! As to Op.50, Bernard Manning and daleks, I know which I prefer!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
        X