All About Ludwig van Beethoven- website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All About Ludwig van Beethoven- website

I never saw this website before! It has free ebooks on it and free sheet music.

http://www.all-about-beethoven.com/beethovenlife.html
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
    Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Nice site and at the bottom is a link on Recommended Sites that has some other composers such as gfhandel.org.

Here is a Beethoven Biography and if you scroll to the end of the biography there are many links with Beethoven information. Of particular interest is the detailed synopsis of Fidelio.
    Last edited by Harvey; 05-31-2014, 04:44 AM.
    "Life is too short to spend it wandering in the barren Sahara of musical trash."
    --Sergei Vasilyevich Rachmaninoff

Comment

Thanks for that Harvey.
      Ludwig van Beethoven
      Den Sie wenn Sie wollten

Comment

The Fidelio link says that there is a musical part in the Gold aria that represents money jingling. I know exactly the part and it was one of my favorite parts of that aria. I still need to explore the link you posted though as it is far more comprehensive.
        "Life is too short to spend it wandering in the barren Sahara of musical trash."

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
          The Fidelio link says that there is a musical part in the Gold aria that represents money jingling. I know exactly the part and it was one of my favorite parts of that aria. I still need to explore the link you posted though as it is far more comprehensive.
          I aim to read that throughly and watch Fidelio on you tube(hopefully there will be the whole opera) and follow it with my book!
          Ludwig van Beethoven
          Den Sie wenn Sie wollten

Comment

Originally posted by AeolianHarp View Post
            I aim to read that throughly and watch Fidelio on you tube(hopefully there will be the whole opera) and follow it with my book!
            Here is an entire Fidelio on You Tube that looks like a pretty good one:
            Roma 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
              Here is an entire Fidelio on You Tube that looks like a pretty good one:
              Roma 1996
              Oh thanks Harvey! I will watch that sometime soon.
              Ludwig van Beethoven
              Den Sie wenn Sie wollten

Comment

Originally posted by AeolianHarp View Post
                Oh thanks Harvey! I will watch that sometime soon.
                Me too.

Comment

Working...
                X