I'm scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris:
    Hey, I love Star Trek, but not when I'm trying to listen to Beethoven! But that intro is gone, replaced with this much better one.
    The intro pieces to the Star Trek series are actually pretty good. I like the Voyager one. And it's so hilarious how they sped up the tempo for the DS9 one.

Yes I used to love Star Trek.

Comment

I wasn't talking about Star Trek intros, I was talking about the intro to this site

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
        What's with the front page introduction?
        I have no idea, the mask kind of scared me a little bit.

------------------
        freedom for all- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ~Immortal Beloved~:
          [B] I have no idea, the mask kind of scared me a little bit.

IB,

That's what our Master looked like! It's the real thing!

Suz

Comment

Hey, I love Star Trek too ... and actually I do like the Beethoven mask. But he does look Borg-like, huh? And wasn't it he who composed "Beyond Antares"? Oh no, that must have been B'Loop of Alpha Centauri ... no, wait, now I'm confusing 1960's Sci-Fi as well as composers ... now THAT'S scary

David (of 21st century Earth)

Comment

OK - ATTENTION PEOPLE. So that nobody else thinks I'm a nut, now hear this. The intro to the front page of this site is not the one I was reacting to in my original post. It was one with the Beethoven head floating out in the middle of space.

Comment

Peter,

See what you started!! Actually, I don't know what the fuss is all about! I think both introductions were just fine. Nothing 'Star Trekki' to this cyberspace gal!

Joy
                'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
                  Peter,

See what you started!! Actually, I don't know what the fuss is all about! I think both introductions were just fine. Nothing 'Star Trekki' to this cyberspace gal!

Joy
                  I know! There'll probably be another torrent of abuse re the new content page! I am prepared!

------------------
                  'Man know thyself'
                  'Man know thyself'

Comment

Actually, I think this new one is better. It looks better and it's much easier to find things. The only thing is that the links are not aligned with the rest of the page.

Comment

Nevermind, that's fixed.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Suzie:
                        [b]
                        Originally posted by ~Immortal Beloved~:
                        I have no idea, the mask kind of scared me a little bit.

IB,

That's what our Master looked like! It's the real thing!

Suz
                        That's true my friend.

------------------
                        freedom for all- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
                          I know! There'll probably be another torrent of abuse re the new content page! I am prepared!
                          You're right, I don't like it! I think you should at least restore the photo of beethoven, and if you can, adjust the appearance of the bullitin board pages to match the new front page (i.e. a different color scheme, like the black, orange, and grey one you have now.

Bob

------------------
                          Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.
                          Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob the Composer:
                            You're right, I don't like it! I think you should at least restore the photo of beethoven, and if you can, adjust the appearance of the bullitin board pages to match the new front page (i.e. a different color scheme, like the black, orange, and grey one you have now.

Bob

The Beethoven pic is still there, in fact there are two of them now! (if somewhat translucent). Well call me biased but I think the contents page looks much neater and is far more navigable than before - perhaps we should have a vote on it!! I can assure you I'll be totally democratic and leave it as it is!

------------------
                            'Man know thyself'
                            'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
                              The Beethoven pic is still there, in fact there are two of them now! (if somewhat translucent). Well call me biased but I think the contents page looks much neater and is far more navigable than before - perhaps we should have a vote on it!! I can assure you I'll be totally democratic and leave it as it is!
                              I agree, it is very navigable, I just miss seeing the beethoven picture on it's own. Perhaps you could squeeze it in off on one side?

Bob

Comment

Never mind, I can see the pictures quite well now that I have seen it again

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X