Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new openClassical - complete Beethoven works

Hi there,

I wanted to share that we've just published a major new version of our site: www.openclassical.com.

We've been working on the site for a year and a half now, and we catalog the complete works of many composers. Beethoven was the first composer we completed. Best of all, we index & sort all matching YouTube movies for each work, so you can listen to pretty much anything we have cataloged so far (for free).

We also have an interactive timeline of all the composers, built with the HTML5 canvas tech (which powers Google Maps!).

In the new version (which we consider the 4th major release), we believe navigation is much improved, and the presentation of information is more intuitive.

I am looking for all feedback, which will help us plan the next features & enhancements. Please share what you like, don't like, or think might make the site more useful. All comments will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

David
    www.openclassical.com

Well done David!
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    Den Sie wenn Sie wollten
    Doch nicht vergessen sollten

Comment

Excellent resource David - thank you for sharing it with us.
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

This is wonderful. Thanks! I'm bookmarking this site!
        - Susan

Comment

Thanks for that link. Looks very interesting and easy to use And thanks for all the work !

Comment

Working...
          X