Beethoven/Weidinger Geneology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven/Weidinger Geneology

Very Nice Site. I am interested mainly in knowing if there are any living relatives of Karls. I noticed there would probably be a better chance with the Weidinger name, but I am curious if there are others. If anyone knows of any or can direct me to a website I would greatly appreciate it. One more question, is this message board on German time? because the message posted before mine was for tomorrow. Its only 7:30 pm here, October 28.

------------------
    Greatest Romantic Composer
    Greatest Romantic Composer

There is a strange problem with the time on this server, and I have not yet gotten around to fixing it. I meant it to be U.S. Eastern Time, since that's where the server is located, but once I fix the problem, I'll probably set it to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), considering we have a great deal of European visitors.

Sorry for any confusion

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 10-29-2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by GRC:
      Very Nice Site. I am interested mainly in knowing if there are any living relatives of Karls. I noticed there would probably be a better chance with the Weidinger name, but I am curious if there are others.
      There are a lot of descendants with the Weidinger name as two of Karl's daughters married brothers from the Weidinger family.

Another name is Urban and here are some of the descendants of this line -

1. Renate Maria Luise, born 04.11.1942 in Vienna
      2. Eduard August, born 09.02.1948 in Vienna

------------------
      'Man know thyself'
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
      X